Zen Legal is looking for talented Estate Planning Consultants in Leicester
Salary: £20k- £30k
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Zen Legal is an entrepreneurial fast-growing provider of legal services, servicing the whole of England and Wales
We believe in supporting our people to be the best they can be, and we are looking for an experienced Estate Planner to join our rapidly growing paralegal team to deliver Wills and Trusts with quality following the company motto “Accessible, Affordable, Amazing”.
You will join a well-motivated and professional team and be supported with a training programme and the opportunity to develop within our organisation. This role involves video appointments with customers as well as administration to ensure products are drafted and completed within set timescales.
· Sitting Estate Planning appointments with customers online, to fact-find and fully understand their needs. All appointments will have been pre-arranged and there is no lead generation or cold-calling element to this role
· Building rapport with customers and being their point of contact during their journey with Zen Legal
· Making recommendations to customers and advising them on the best products to meet their Estate Planning needs
· Administration duties such as drafting Wills, various Trusts, Lasting Power of Attorneys, and liaising with our third-party provider when required
· Team working with the Zen team in our Leicester office
The must haves:
To be considered for the role, you will need to have the following:
- Previous Will writing experience
- Experience with handling client accounts
- Someone familiar with countrywide software (preferred)
What we are looking for:
- Personable, outgoing and engaging with a positive and professional attitude
- Excellent listening and communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail
- Sharp administration skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Eager to tackle challenges and change with flexibility to work different shift times to suit the business needs
- Effective with time management, and prioritising tasks accordingly
- Persuasive and passionate about outstanding customer service and a strong understanding of what Zen is all about
- Loves to work as part of a team
What’s in it for you?
A competitive basic salary, career progression, ongoing training & support.
The Estate Planner role attracts a starting salary of £20,000 – £30,000. We also provide a company laptop, access to Countrywide Tax & Trust Corporation professional system, and support with further professional development.
Zen Legal Limited provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
We look forward to meeting you.